Ryan's World

A glimpse of a chaotic world (and more)...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Progress (II)

Yet again, as the day is quickly fading I figured I'd scribble a little down before retiring for the evening. I reread my post from yesterday; it sounds a lot dumber today. But (and if you read it you will know this) its better to have it all out there I suppose. Anyway, if you look carefully you'll notice a new addition to the blog here, a new link to my webcam! It's pretty neat, though I'm not sure how great of a webcam it will make, and I really don't know what to put it on at night; I'll try finding something interesting. My webpage should be up soon; I will keep you posted. I apologise for the lack of substance in todays entry, I just am too tired! Though a webcam should be mildly entertaining. Oh, as a side note I noted that the timestamps are all wrong on my page... I'll try to fix them after this.

It's actually 11:54 (23:54) right now.

RTA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home