Ryan's World

A glimpse of a chaotic world (and more)...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Progress

With the last minutes of the day, as it winds down I'll just throw in some of what I have to look forward to. I did a little further work on my future website and hopefully it will be up and running soon. I decided on a layout and colour that gave me the best mental connotations (a nice blue and brown combination), and did some more thought on content for it. Hopefully I'll have it up and running soon.

Secondly, I just got done watching my 8th episode of "Smallville." I bought the first season without ever having seen an episode before because I liked the concept. So far I have not been disappointed; I like it very much and it only continues to get more riveting and complex. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Lastly, I look forward to putting some more "substance" on my blog soon. I've been brainstorming a little and I just think I have lots of stuff to write about and am very anxious to put some useful, substantial, and interesting information and views up. I am, however, trying to limit myself to one "article" a day, to avoid burning out.

Until next time.

RTA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home